Vacancy: 2 positions.
Reporting Date: As soon as possible.
Internship Duration: 3-4 months (possible extension to 6 months).
Reimbursement: Work related expenses, if required.
- Track and record online and offline project donation and funding.
- Maintain bank account records, prepare financial reports and analysis.
- Manage financial activities such as expenses, sales, transfers and payments.
- Handle all financial administrative duties such as filing and documentation.
- Any other financial related matters as per needed by the organisation.
Who Are We Looking For
- Strong desire to learn the ropes in making a change through a non-profit organisation.
- Eager to learn and possess good attitude with respect and inclusive attitude.
- Love challenges and thrives in less than desirable situations.
- Students or holders of Professional Certification/Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or relevant fields.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal in English and Malay Language.
- Expats are welcome to apply with valid Student Visa.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office applications.
- Work in a highly learning environment and for good causes.
- Fun and friendly colleagues.
- Work from home with flexible working hours.
- Be part of a dynamic and fast growing organisation.