Reporting Date: As soon as possible.
Internship Duration: 3-6 months.
Internship Extension: Upon Request.
Others: Additional reimbursement for work related expenses, if required.
- Compute/control accuracy of purchase and funding receipts for bookkeeping purpose.
- Execute financial activities such expenses, fundings, sales revenue, payments to beneficiaries, etc.
- Update reports and financial analysis of foundation’s standings.
- Recommend process improvements on day-to-day activities involving finance.
- Minimal ad-hoc administrative duties such as filing and documentations.
Who Are We Looking For
- Strong desire to learn the ropes in making a change through a non-profit organisation.
- Eager to learn and possess good attitude with respect and inclusive attitude.
- Love challenges and thrives in less than desirable situations.
- Students or holders of Professional Certification/Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or relevant fields.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal in Malay and English Language.
- Expats are welcome to apply with valid Student Visas.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office applications.
- Work for a cause- Humanity Heroes is expanding and recently achieved Foundation status.
- Fun, friendly and dynamic colleagues.
- Flexible working hours.
- Work from home.