The Ultimate Survival Manual
Title: The Ultimate Survival Manual
Author: Rich Johnson
SURVIVE MODERN DANGERS AS TAUGHT BY SPECIAL FORCES EXPERT RICH JOHNSON
In a world awash with natural and manmade disasters, anticipation and preparation are crucial to your survival chances. Survival guru and American Special forces expert Rich Johnson walks you through 350 pages of practical and crucial skills and scenarios that could help save you and your family.
- Overcome Modern Dangers. Learn how to avoid airborne diseases, clean chemical spills and treat poisoning victims.
- Read Real-Life Survival Stories. Concrete examples of how survival skills helped in true crisis situations such as home invasions, Cartel abductions, snowstorms, hurricanes, and wildfires.
- Learn basic survival skills. Detailed instructions on how to make a bow and arrow, the CORRECT way to don a gas mask and how you can harvest Aspirin from tree bark.
- Advanced Skills you can gain. Develop your expertise with guides on how to generate your own power, build a quarantine room, start a car with a screwdriver and crucial advice on decontaminating yourself, your home and your family.
- Tips from an American Expert. Rich Johnson is a former special forces soldier, instructor to the US Coast Guard and contributor to Outdoor Life magazine. Having spent over two years living in the wild with his wife and adolescent children, Rich offers advice that is both expert and practical.
1 in stock