Rules and Regulations
1. You agree to the rules and regulations by registering for this Musabaqah.
2. The Musabaqah is open to all Muslims in Malaysia.
3. The Musabaqah is open to all ages.
4. Male and female participates will be competing in the same 6 categories.
5. The participants should consist of Qari and Qariah.
6. Participants cannot be Quran teachers or Imams.
7. Participants are allowed to compete in one category only.
8. Chapters of participation must be consecutive.
9. The registration must be done before the deadline, 10 July 2015 at 12 midnight.
10. The organiser have the rights to close registration earlier with prior notice.
11. Participants must adhere to all instructions and rules set out by the organiser from time to time.
12. Participants must be present at the competition venue at least 30 minutes before the competition starts.
13. Transportation to the venue and back will not be provided.
14. This Musabaqah will be on hafazan (memorisation) and there will be 3 tests.
15. Participants will be judged by memorisation (50%), tajweed (40%) and fluency (10%).
16. The Musabaqah will be done on 11th & 12th July 2015 roughly from 12 to 6pm.
17. The time slot for each participants is 5-7 minutes in average.
18. The time slot schedule will be out on 10 July 2015 the latest.
19. There will be 6 panels of judges from several nationality.
20. Any objections should be addressed to the head of the Musabaqah committee.
21. Judges decisions are final.
22. The organiser have the rights to change the rules and regulations at any time without prior notice.
Musabaqah Venue (11th & 12th July 2015 // 12-6pm)
Somali Community School,
No 6A, Jalan Jernai 2,
Medan Idaman Business Centre,
Gombak, Kuala Lumpur.
Closing Ceremony + Iftar (13th July 2015 // 5-8pm)
Masjid Sultan Salehuddin Al-Ayyubi,
Taman Melati, Gombak, Kuala Lumpur.
Registration is closed.